The first step to feeling better is determining the problem. In most cases, TRIA
will examine and diagnose your condition in one of our six second-floor clinics.
Each clinic is equipped with the tools and staff to treat general and specialized
musculoskeletalSkeletal structure and associated muscles are dually involved in a condition
disorders (i.e., disorders of the muscles, joints and bones).
Learn about our comprehensive services, delivered by expert staff.
- General Orthopaedic Clinic - Addresses common
disorders and diseases, such as fractures, dislocations and arthritis.
- Acute Injury Clinic - Provides care for walk-in
patients with immediate musculoskeletal needs.
- Sports Medicine Clinic - Assesses sports-related injuries and helps patients
recover strength, endurance and range of motion.
- Hand Clinic - Specializes in the treatment of all hand, wrist, forearm and
- Foot and Ankle Clinic - Treats the full range of foot and ankle injuries.
TRIA hand therapists are specially trained to evaluate and repair disorders of the
hands and upper extremities while using the latest equipment to speed patients'
Digital, filmless X-ray stations are located within the clinics to facilitate immediate
diagnosis of bone disorders during your visit.