You are invited to be a supporter and/or exhibitor at our annual spring conference in Minneapolis, Minnesota on June 6 & 7, 2014.
Our theme is "Making a Mark: The Adolescent Athlete."
All University of Minnesota orthopaedic residents will be in attendance. Last year we had approximately 150 course participants and we
hope to increase that this year.
We invite you to take a look at the exceptional content and great line up of speakers in our agenda.
The fee for an exhibit table in the designated display area at the Hilton Hotel will be $1700.00. This area will be open to attendees on
June 6 beginning at 6:45 A.M. and on June 7 at 7:30 A.M. There will also be a reception in the vending area immediately following the course on June 6.
A signed Exhibitor Agreement will be required from all companies who arrange for a display table.
In accordance with the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), there must be a separation of education and promotion
within any educational activity that bears AMA Physicians Recognition Award (PRA) category 1 credit. Also, exhibits must not interfere -
or in any way compete with - the learning experience. For those portions of the course eligible for CME credit, the faculty will be in the
role of leading the class presentations with an emphasis on medical procedures, approaches, and techniques.
If you are interested in an educational grant, please contact Megan Reams - (952)806-5329.
The following list highlights several key terms and conditions referenced in the LOA:
- Statement of Purpose: program is for scientific and educational purposes only and will not promote Company's product.
- Control of Content & Selection of Presenters & Moderators: TRIA Orthopaedic Center and the University of Minnesota are responsible for control of content and selection of presenters and moderators. The Company agrees not to direct the content of the program.
- Disclosure of Financial Relationships: TRIA Orthopaedic Center and the University of Minnesota will ensure meaningful disclosure to the audience, at the time of the program, of (a) Company funding and (b) any significant relationship between the TRIA Orthopaedic Center and the Company or between individual speakers or moderators and the Company.
- Objectivity & Balance: TRIA Orthopaedic Center and the University of Minnesota will make every effort to ensure that data regarding the company's products (or competing products) are objectively selected and presented, with favorable and unfavorable information and balanced discussion of prevailing information on the products(s) and/or alternative treatments.
- Limitations on Data: TRIA Orthopaedic Center and the University of Minnesota will ensure, to the extent possible, meaningful disclosure of limitations on data, e.g., ongoing research, interim analyses, preliminary data, or unsupported opinion.
- Discussion of Unapproved Uses: TRIA Orthopaedic Center and the University of Minnesota will require that presenters disclose when a product is not approved in the United States for the use under discussion.
Please complete the Exhibit Agreement to register.
If you have any questions about the opportunities outlined in this letter, please contact our conference coordinator Megan Reams
at (952)806-5329 or email@example.com.